I can’t believe we’re already more than half way through September. This means that I only have 3 and a half months before I head off on the beginning of my epic adventure. It feels like it was just the other day that I’d decided to do this and gone ahead and paid for the course. It was actually about 10 months ago already.
Things I need to do before I go:
Make a things to do list
- Pay for my orientation week, 20 hours practical and accommodation etc
- Decide where exactly I want to go – Hanoi, Hai Phong or Hué??
- Book flights
- Organise a work visa
- Organise travel insurance (any suggestions?)
- Get my police clearance document
- Sort out my finances
- Cancel things like cell phone and gym contracts and insurance polices
- Figure out what I’m going to do with my car
- Buy a laptop and a new phone
- Book a gynae appointment
- Sort out my house (plumber, painter, curtains, security etc)
- to be updated as more things come to me…
There’s a metric crap ton of things that I need to do in very short space of time, while I’m also working 8 – 5 as well as taking on freelance projects (I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself to be honest) so I really need to get my butt into gear. Come this payday (25 September) things will need to start moving at a rapid pace!
Hold thumbs 🙂